Monday, June 4, 2012



don't you have days like this?  bury thy head and wait for things to get better....
i wait outside my house.  where did i go wrong?
have i mentioned the shaved patch on my back that now itches?
that patch that drives me insane???

ok, i think i'm going to make it...in spite of that itchy bald rectangle on my back...




they took away all of my toys because Dr. Hop Along said i can't play for 60 days. she doesn't want the worm bodies to move to fast and give me a stroke.  i have a whole basket of toys, but they hid it.  after they went to bed,  i showed them.  i made my own toys out of TP.  i found the roll that waits in the shower, and made the best of it. 
couldn't help myself


i'm ok.



i'm better than ok, especially when i get my tummy rubbed...  rahhn is my hero.


this is not a silent scream.  this is my happy face.

it's just me in a rough'n tough world.  glad i've made it So Far.  thanks for caring   

No comments:

Post a Comment