Monday, May 28, 2012

I'm Goin' In


Tomorrow is the Big Day. Wish me luck. I've been on the antibiotics for weeks now and they'll give me pain meds before and after  the Shot.  We're all getting psyched up for the event and aftermath. It will be hour by hour on Tuesday and unlike most canines, I'll Not be spending days at the vet's.  Dr. Hop-Along and her techs are not at the clinic overnight, so they want me to come home with my peeps.  Rahhhn and 'leeene get to sit up with me and watch for problems, too gruesome to detail.

My peeps have rearranged the house, since I'll be a caged animal for the next 60 days. I can't believe they're going to go through with this, but let's get it over with!  I'm using my Vision Board and picturing myself in perfect health, with no worms in my heart. In a couple of months I'll own the world again!  Thank you, friends, for your concern....    

1 comment: