Saturday, July 16, 2011

pretty much better...


thanks for your concern, fans.  slowly i have come back from the terrors of insecticide poisoning.  never use Sergeants or Hartz.  my friends have stood by and applauded my recovery (team Bear, Payton, beloved Chequers and others), and i may just Be Back...  i have attitude again, my appetite is normal, i can walk, and talk, and type.  so here i am to report the days gone by.  there was the fourth of July, which remains a blur to me, but i remember kids.
April brought the goods and showed Clare how to make the Coolest Red White and Blue Skewers for dessert. Strawberries, little Marshmallows and Blueberries...but how am i supposed to hold a skewer??
the Dad of this Place served the children, but what about me?



swingin' girl


Gemma is a big fan of mine, so i watched her swing

hoola girl
and hoola hoop

at last the Famous Uncle Norm and his tribe came to visit

Uncle Norm and Emmm
is it my Idol's hero????  Sacajawea?  or is it Olivia????  wow. she's saving all the children.  she's 'leeeeen's God Daughter.  sounds pretty special to me.  plus, if i were allowed on the beach i'm sure she'd save me too.



well, fantasy aside, The Dad of This Place had a broken widget in his paw, which looked as inflated as those water balloons the kids were playing with.    'leeeen says he's always been this way. he goes away, has fun, and comes back hurt. but he says it's worth it...


the fourth of july has a downside. darkening skies.  the bombs bursting in air....  my peeps went down to the beach to applaud a bunch of activity.  i hid under a blanket.

when Raaahn Finally came back, i could relax.

No comments:

Post a Comment