Thursday, June 30, 2011

poor me

OMG they tried to save money and not buy Frontline to prevent fleas from moving into my fine fur. the cheapskates bought Sergeant's Gold on sale and poured it on my back this morning. i've been shaking, whining, screaming, refusing to move, unable to walk or run, hallucinating, all the things i never have done before.  they gave me an extra bath  :(  and then benadryl. if they hold me tight i catch a few winks, but this is no picnic.  they found a website that warns pet's people not to ever use the cheaper products, and now they're busy reporting the story to the pesticide study in Oregon. this is basically a chemical burn, and it's apparently happening every day when people use Hartz or Sergeants, according to the website they're reading.

if you know any people trying to save money during flea season, let them know the mistake my peeps made.  wish i'd been rescued by smarter folks!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Tibbs, it's Payton...your peeps did not know that stuff would hurt you as I know they care for you very much and would never intentionally harm you in anyway, nut thanks for the warning! Since my brother and I are such big digs my peeps but the expensive stuff cause its sold ny how much my brothre and I weigh! Hope your peeps are happy and healthy, let them know the people at the lake miss them and think of them often!! By the way did your woman peep plant a flower in my peeps palm tree? My mother is going crazy trying to figure out how it got there! It's quite a pretty little red impatien! Take care Tibbs of yourself and you peeps..

    ReplyDelete