Monday, October 31, 2011

Trick or Treat

what do you think--Growl?


help me choose my costume: shall i play it tough or cuddly?


















or no growl, just mismatched eyes...           
















my costume was supplied by the girls at Petsmart. they gave me my first report card and wrote "she was wonderful."  they even wanted to adopt me. so even though i don't think much of them dressing my like a girl, the fact that they were crazy about me forced me to tolerate the bows. at least they have pumpkins on them. also, i smell like a candle shop. i'm not going to let it get me down. there's probably a pile of something around here i can roll in by midnight....

we stay in this awesome National Park, called Hot Springs, and everybody keeps talking about "the baths..."    apparently the water here is magical, especially when delivered through fantastic buildings built in 1910, with marble tiles and benches, beautiful stained glass windows and skylights, and numerous sculptures and fountains.  plus, as my peeps reviewed their experience they talked about togas and steam and needle showers. Petsmart was probably better...
 

No comments:

Post a Comment