Tuesday, October 11, 2011

sooo long since my last entry

thanks for checking to see if i'm alive. yes, friends, i am. i am always the happiest dog in the USA.

we rolled down the mountains, crossed the plains and parked in illinois. i hung out with Lilly and Kevin, Pariah and Patchy.
aren't Lilly's new glasses cool?  i want glasses. red ones.
new raincoat?  pleeeeze.  the kids don't have to wear raincoats...


i loaned Patchy my raincoat. she needs my raincoat. she's a hairless senior poodle who shivers all the time. my peeps  think we should take her with us. but then Kevin would miss her...

before i had time to rest up, we drove to North Carolina so i could love and amuse Ava and meet someone (finally) smaller than my self.

Ava liked my dog kennel

uh oh. she seems to have a plan...

naptime in my kennel? it's ok. i share...

she's so cute. she can walk me anytime!

so, here comes this little bitty caninette, Olivia.  two pounder.  makes me look like , well...sorta big like my peeps!

no sooner do i turn my back than she takes off with my skunk!!! named Flower, of course.


we sadly left the East Coast allinoneday and no sooner did we arrive illinois than they tell me we're leaving again. these people of mine can't seem to stay in one place. they are always in a hurry!

No comments:

Post a Comment